You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
Once sustainability issues have been identified and potential solutions have been defined, it’s time to work on implementation. Implementing business solutions can involve many different moving parts both within and outside the organization. A business sustainability canvas can help you most effectively frame and strategize for the implementation of your sustainability plans.
In this course, you will focus on the motivation and goals for your sustainability efforts and identify the metrics you will need in order to track these goals. You will also identify the tactics you and your organization will use to achieve these sustainability goals as well as the capabilities and relationships required to achieve them. Finally, you will analyze the trends needed to enable progress toward your business sustainability goals, including regulatory, stakeholder, and customer trends.
Faculty AuthorGlen Dowell
Benefits to the Learner
- Define the motivation and related goals for your sustainability efforts
- Determine the metrics you will use to track goals and the tactics you will use to achieve your goals
- Identify the capabilities and relationships required to achieve your goals
- Analyze the regulatory, stakeholder, and customer trends needed to enable progress toward your goals
- Mid- to senior-level managers
- Brand managers
- Sustainability directors
- Supply chain management professionals
- Operations professionals
- Finance professionals
- Graduate students
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Sustainable Business : Core Courses