You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
The Southern Hemisphere offers myriad wines to the world, and now you have the opportunity to experience these wines and share them with others.
During this course, you will be guided through the process of planning and hosting an event sharing the wines of the Southern Hemisphere. You will start by selecting wines for others to try, then research and plan what information to share about each wine. Finally, you will host your event and lead your guests in trying each wine and sharing their opinions about the experience. Through your work in preparing and hosting this event, you will deepen your understanding of Southern Hemisphere wines, perhaps find a few favorites to enjoy regularly, and hopefully be inspired to continue exploring the wines of the Southern Hemisphere.
The following courses are required to be completed before taking this course:
- Wine Essentials
- Foundations of Southern Hemisphere Wines
Faculty AuthorCheryl S. Stanley
Benefits to the Learner
- Select Southern Hemisphere wines for a wine-sharing event
- Plan a wine service
- Host a wine event
- Wine enthusiasts
- Restaurateurs and hoteliers
- Wine distributors and retailers
- Professionals who entertain clients
- Aspiring hospitality professionals
- Anyone looking to increase their knowledge of wine
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Wines of the Southern Hemisphere : Core Courses