You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
Course DescriptionOrganizations that instill a clear vision and an effective business strategy at all levels are far more likely to succeed in our increasingly volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA) world. But before you can effectively define and impart your vision and business strategy to your organization, you must analyze and have a comprehensive understanding of the various facets of your operating environment. In this course, you will explore effective ways to achieve these goals with General George W. Casey, Jr. You will objectively assess the three critical dimensions of your operating environment (internal, external, and competitive) using the VUCA index so you can identify potential vulnerabilities and opportunities for your organization. You will then identify the characteristics of an effective vision statement and outline a clear vision for your organization. Finally, you will outline a plan to instill your vision and business strategy in your organization.
Faculty AuthorGeneral George W. Casey, Jr.
Benefits to the Learner
- Leverage a framework for understanding your operating environment to develop a vision and strategy to propel your organization forward
- Avoid making judgments on incomplete information
- Construct an effective vision statement
- Develop a strategy to accomplish the organizational vision
- Develop a clear and succinct communications plan to implement your strategy
- Leaders and executives at all levels, in any industry