You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
Course DescriptionIn this course, you will focus on how to optimize a brand’s strategy approach to the market. By identifying opportunities and threats to a brand using Porter’s Five Forces model, you will analyze how you can strengthen a brand’s position. You will then take this analysis a step further with “Z-SWOT”, where you will identify the brand’s opportunities and threats in relation to its strengths and weaknesses. You will then create an action plan where you will prioritize strategies that can enable the brand performance to be maximized. By the end of this course, you will have clear strategies on how a brand can best capitalize on its position in the market.
Faculty AuthorChekitan S. Dev
Benefits to the Learner
- Identify opportunities to strengthen a brand’s market position by using Porter’s Five Forces model to analyze the market
- Complete a Z-SWOT matrix to identify potential strategies to capitalize on market opportunities and strengthen your market position
- Prioritize strategies to implement by connecting internal and external factors to logically develop brand strategies
- Build a set of strategies to activate a brand with which you are familiar
- Brand managers
- PR professionals
- Communications professionals
- Business leaders and executives
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Brand Management : Required Courses