You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The section CEEM576 - 006 (Custom Section# 20220817_01) is currently not available.
Thanks to ongoing advances in communication technologies, you can collaborate in real time with colleagues, customers, suppliers, investors, and other stakeholders around the world. That reality presents both exciting opportunities and potential challenges. You can share ideas and receive information with great ease, but your message could encounter cultural and language barriers as you communicate with diverse audiences.
In this course, you will explore effective ways to deliver high-impact content that meets the needs of multinational audiences in live, online, and face-to-face presentations. Using practical insights studied in this course, you will strategize and prepare for high-impact presentations in formal settings. You will scrutinize how to design and adapt your slides and delivery techniques to meet the needs of international audiences speaking multiple languages. You will also see how you can leverage your slide presentations to create custom videos that address the needs of your target audience.
You are required to have completed the following course or have equivalent experience before taking this course:
- Redesigning Slides for Impact
- Engaging Presentation Techniques
- Designing Slides for Live and Legacy Use
- Strategizing for Audiences With Different Expertise
- Projecting Expertise and Confidence During Presentations
Faculty AuthorTraci Nathans-Kelly
Benefits to the Learner
- Strategize and prepare for a formal presentation
- Modify your slide design and delivery to accommodate other languages
- Repurpose your slides to create videos in support of your target audience’s needs
- Technology professionals
- Business leaders
- Anyone interested in effectively conveying ideas to a professional audience
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Technical Presentations : Core Courses