You must correct the following errors to continue:
- The current information for the selected course has expired. To see the latest information, please search for this course again, then proceed with your enrollment.
An enterprise with an innovation culture doesn't just happen. You must plan for both financial success and cultural change. There are several types of and approaches to innovation. How do you create an innovation strategy for your enterprise?
In this course, you will begin to create a roadmap called the innovation placemat. You will identify your organization's goals and align your innovation strategy to it. You will cultivate an executive champion and set SMART goals for your new product, service, or technology. You will identify risks and barriers to deployment and create mitigation plans to overcome them. Along the way, you will hear case studies of organizations large and small, private and government, established and startup, and in many domains who have successfully established an innovation strategy with sustainable positive effects on their bottom lines.
Faculty AuthorAndrea Ippolito
Benefits to the Learner
- Define what innovation means for your organization
- Identify company strategic goals, executive champions, and metrics for a successful innovation strategy
- Identify customer/end user needs
- Identify challenges to and create a vision for your innovation strategy
- Create an innovation placemat for your organization, along with the accompanying communication tools such as a pitch/presentation deck
- Entry-level to executive leaders
- Product managers
- MBA students
- Data scientists and analysts
- Entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs