- Hospital and healthcare facility administrators
- VP level and C-suite executives
- Hospital board members
- Department directors
- Senior level healthcare professionals looking to refresh their strategic skills
- Healthcare professionals with supervisory, management or executive-level responsibilities
- Early to mid-level healthcare professionals looking to move into a strategy position
- Strategic Healthcare Leadership Certificate from Cornell College of Human Ecology and Cornell SC Johnson College of Business
- 48 Professional Development Hours (4.8 CEUs)
- 18 Professional Development Units (PDUs) toward PMI recertification
A smartly designed, well-executed strategic plan is indispensable not only to an organization’s long-term success, but to its very survival. Today’s healthcare leaders need to lead their organizations and be able to strategically drive initiatives that interact with multiple affiliated entities. Whether you are a senior leader looking to refine your strategic skills or an early to mid-level healthcare professional aspiring to a strategic position, leading strategic initiatives will be key your growth and success as a leader.
The Strategic Healthcare Leadership Certificate provides you with the critical skills you need to lead strategic initiatives in your organization to success through a series of six courses. Ultimately, leaders will increase their effectiveness in leading healthcare organizations through improved knowledge, skills, and practice implementing strategic plans.For the best experience in this program it is recommended to take these courses in the order that they appear.